Describes practical methods for the design of FIR and IIR digital filters through analytical as well as optimization methods.
A new edition of the book has recently been published under the title Digital Filters: Analysis, Design, and Signal Processing Applications. Please see the following link:
• McGraw-Hill, Higher Education, U.S.A.
Some of the enhancements of the new edition are as follows:
- Like previous textbooks by the author, the new edition is strongly focused on the design, analysis, and applications of digital filters.
- New state-of-the-art material has been added including several new design methods and comparative analyses that have not been published before.
- Dated material has been removed.
- More emphasis is placed on practical methodologies and many of the more theoretical aspects of the subject have been removed.
- More emphasis is placed on the use of MATLAB for the analysis, design, and implementation of digital filters.
- The material has been reorganized to provide a more natural flow of the underlying principles, techniques, design methods, and
Website of New Edition Under Construction